The Division Admin Teams are committed to:
- Providing high quality support services through innovative and sustainable strategies.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration across departments in order to provide prompt, efficient, and effective support to faculty in their work.
Administrative assistance for Divisional Directors, Divisions, Arts Programs, and CTL
- Calendar management for Divisional Directors
- Coordinate/schedule meetings and room bookings
- Coordination of events and logistics
- Secretariats to College committees and division meetings
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for academic visitors
- Provide basic office stationery
- Assist on pre-travel budget planning
- Provide guidance in Travel Request And Claims submission (TRAC)
- Ensure vendor invoices are compliant to finance regulations
- Assist in curriculum-based field trip logistics
- Assist in teaching load tracking
- Provide guidance in navigating the staff/faculty portal
- Provide guidance in leave application
- Faculty recruitment campus visits and workshops
- Administrative support for faculty searches
- Tracking long-term leave
Each Division will be supported by the following administrators:
Locating Faculty Support Team
We are located in the Rector’s Office of various Residential College.