ROLE OF RESIDENTIAL FELLOW
1. Residential Fellows play key roles in the development of residential college culture.
2. The role each Fellow plays is defined in consultation with the Residential College Rector and will necessarily designed according to the Fellow’s individual capabilities, inclinations, and experiences.
3. The Residential Fellow’s broad responsibilities are as follows:
- to offer a model of a balanced life;
- to be willing to share some aspects of his or her life with students;
- to help cultivate a sense of the college as a second home;
- to engage with students as they work to fulfill their goals and potential;
- to enhance the intellectual atmosphere of residential college life over teas common and private dinners, and special events;
- to participate in faculty fellow events regularly throughout the academic year; and
- to help foster a lively and charismatic college community ranging from students to faculty fellows and beyond
The call and application forms for Residential Fellows will be updated here in due course.